31 January 2014

Semi-Big News

Hey, hey, I just think I should highlight this. Since a lot of people ask for me the back-up of the some broken BUT I don't have the back-up files ;A; .




But, I believed some of the you, who followed my cd journals have the file that broken link now, so I begging for your sympathy and your kindness for re-share your file to me. I will list down the files that broken down, just in case if you have the back-up ;w;

Broken Links;-

  • Hitsuji de Oyasumi 25
  • Hitsuji de Oyasumi 26
  • Hitsuji de Oyasumi 29
  • Nego Danshi 9
  • Nego Danshi 12
  • All links in Hatoful Kareshi 
  • Kannou Jikan 
  • somemore the previous one
" Hey I have the file, but how I want to sent it to you?"

Great!! I love you so much! You don't really need to make account of host share, but if you have one; like 4shared or dropbox, that's more better!! You can choose either to sent through email or...like I mentioned before, at least dropbox :D If hard to sent all the file in winrar, sent the track one by one enough good for me. My email; shiwasujuun94@gmail.com

Well, this file not only for the other listener, because some of them also I want the files like Hitsuji because of seiyuu =q= I'm now work on back-up the files. Hope I could manage it since everytime I want to spent my hours for uploading, the new cds will say 'hi' to me and attracted me to download them XDDD

Anyway, I hope you will cooperate with share the files with me :D because...every fangirl...SHARING IS CARING >w<)9 


No comments:

Post a Comment