25 April 2014

May & June 2014 Keys

Watch some Spring anime currently. //sigh// Haikyuu!! of course in my list ;)

Guide:-
~The bold and blue coloured one is will be update on my journal
~ "*":  The cds that I most WAIT!

Straight one was downloaded by me =w=

~ Certain I used the nickname, check here if you don't know the seiyuu


~CDs~


May
09/05- Bakumatsu Rock Character Single -Sakamoto Ryoma- [Kiiyan]
14/05- Tousei Kimono Danshi 2 [Noji-nii]
21/05- VERSUS II 2 (SHU VS REIJI)
21/05- Yowamushi Pedal//OP & ED 3// *
28/05- Lip On My Prince 2 [Midorin]
28/05- Soubou Sangokushi 2 [Nakapan]
28/05- Teikoku Star 2 [Nojiken]
28/05- IDOL SONG 2014 Kurosaki Ranmaru [Tatsun]*
28/05- Bakumatsu Rock Character Single-Takatsugi Shinsaku- [Tatsun]*
28/05- Docchi wa Kare ga suki desuka? [Tatsun]
28/05- Girl's Therapist 3[Satoru Takaya]
28/05- Oz to Himitsu no Ai -Chikage- [TakaKon]
28/05-Yonshoku no shihaisha to hangyaku no gouka series 2 –Red King-[Narita Ken]
28/05- Honeymoon 15 [Okitsu Kazuyuki]
28/05- Toubosha 9 [Yocchin] //tbh, I’m not listen to this cds yet :\ //
30/05- Yoiai CD 1 [NojiKen]

June
04/06- Bakumatsu Rock Character Single-Katsura Kogoro- [Morishow] *
11/06- Sengoku Soine 4 –Akechi Mitsuhide- [Kakki]*
18/06- Yowamushi Pedal Character Song -Shinkai & Izumida- [Hinocchi & Abe]*
19/06- Yowamushi Pedal Character Song -Toudou & Makishima- [Kakki & Morishow]*
18/06- VERSUS II 3 (KANATO VS SUBARU)
25/06- Lip On My Prince 3 [Bee-sama] *
25/06- Soubou Sangokushi 3 [Tachii]
25/06- Teikoku Star 3 [KajiKaji]
25/06- IDOL SONG 2014 Mikaze Ai [AoiSho]
25/06- Bakumatsu Rock Character Single-Hijikata Toshizou- [Toshirin]
25/06- Oz to Himitsu no Ai -Keisa- [Shimocchi]
25/06-Yonshoku no shihaisha to hangyaku no gouka series 3-White King- [Suzuki Chihiro]
25/06- Kare Pillow 3 [??]
25/06- Danna igai ~hitonatsu no ayamachi~ [Okitsu Kazuyuki]
25/06- Kiss x Kiss 32 & 33 [Kakki & TomoMae]
27/06- Adventure~Kindan no Ichiya~ [Ohsaka Ryouta]

Right, I'm enough 'kind' this time...since I haven't updated my journal with drama cds series, so I will open open requests to the one who want drama cd series to be posted in my journal. Give me the series name ok? Not single cds. Open to R18 series or normal series //I dun think i open for BL :\ coz i didn't download any BL cds lately XDDD hard to get back-up.

I will decided which series to share first ;)

2 comments:

  1. yahoo, im just a stranger passes by (I read both of your deviantart and here of course and ALSO FIND it quite funny XD ).
    I know how you feel cuz atm exam time, I also ran away from reality a few time *cry*

    When reading this i was wandering If you forget about rejet OZ and Lipon (teikoku and sango something which im not really interested in... well a lil bit). Rejet make me really frustrated with their logo/ slogan, a lot of fan girl just... LOLOLOL. (eg: Lipon said 'The heroine is you ok?' and fangirl reply 'Oh rejet shut up' which make me crack up a few time)

    That all for my visit and blabler atm (sorry about that, studying take a toll on me so.. a spout my frustration everywhere ahahahaha...). Oh well nice to meet you otome girlfriend (btw I'm a Vietnamese girl currently studying aboard, I think I need to at least introduce a lil about myself :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noticed someone read my nonsense babbling really make me embarrassed XDDD//weeps//

      Nope, I didn't forget those hella hurhur new series (yes, including DL Dark Fate). But since the series...haven't released even the single cds (well, released this month should be)...so I will KIV until some more volume released :9 but while waiting those cds that what I ask what should I share wwwww

      No, it's ok to u random came here or any my site and confessed ur feeling. I'm free now XDDD...anyway, nice to meet you as well hella another Asean's otome fandom XD

      Delete